Friday, March 25, 2011

Heard Through the Grapevine....Parent Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars fussy baby likes the tummy tub!, March 23, 2011
This review is from: The Original Tummy Tub Baby Bath - Clear (Baby Product)
I'm so glad I took a chance on this product. Our baby loves to hang out in the Tummy Tub before bedtime. We use the Tummy Tub for a relaxing play time. We use it on the floor of our shower stall while we shower. We still use a sling tub for a quick cleansing. But the Tummy Tub is more fun, more comfortable, and uses minimal space and water.
5.0 out of 5 stars Bath time is his favorite now, March 23, 2011
I was given the typical baby bathtub for my shower, but it looked so cumbersome that I opted not to use it. My cousin recommended a little foam piece that lays in the sink; and that worked well until he was too big and I always felt that it was unsanitary. Someone on the Whattoexpect forums recommended the Tummy Tub and I figured I'd try it out. We LOVE this baby item! It makes bath time SO easy! It uses a minimal amount of water, my baby has never cried once I put him in it... sometimes to calm him down I'll even put him in the tub and the crying stops immediately. He loves to splash around and just sit in the water. Every new parent that is asking for recommendations of baby things, I recommend two products. The Ergo carrier and the Tummy Tub. I didn't even buy the stand. I just sit the tub in the bathtub and watch him, then once he's out, dump the water down the drain. It's so simple and easy. I highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment